»

torsdag 19 februari 2009

In Loving Memory of Misha

View this montage created at One True Media
In loving memory of Misha


Click the picture it's a link to her montage!



I watch her sleep, she's chasing something... She wags her tail.
A sound stirs her and she's awake. Her tail doesn't wag anymore, her body is heavy.
In her dreams she sees, she's on the chase, she plays.
Once awake, reality strikes and she sees nothing. It hurts to see it everytime she wakes the disappointment in her face.
She doesn't sigh, she only stares forward wishing to see.

It's time to go for a walk.
I carry her down the steps and outside, I place her on the grass. She stares.
After a while she walks forward a couple steps, does what she needs to do and stares again. She is stiff as if she's waiting for something unexpected to happen.
She walks around for a bit and sometimes she even seems happy, but then she stops. She stares.. again.
I carry her up to the apartment and place her on the couch.

It's dinner time, I carry her to her bowl. She won't come when I call anymore.

It hurts so much! My happy puppy is now a depressed shell of a dog.

I hope she knows how much she has meant to me, how many lives she has changed!
She had more love to give then any dog I have ever known and I had the honor of having her in my life as my best friend.
She will forever remain in my heart as my best friend, my partner, my best dog.


My final and most loving gift to her, is to let her go..


Rest in peace my beautiful girl.
I Love you! I always will and I will take with me the many things you have taught me through your short life. I grew up with you, and in many ways because of you.
The only words that can explain what I feel are:
Thank you..

Good bye.

R.I.P
Misha Kissemaja Svefors
1 Oct 1998 - 20 Feb 2009

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det var jätte fint skrivit Alecz.´
I'l be praying for you sweetherat.

Thank you for sharing your loveing dog with me and for letting her change even my life.........

Lots of love Henny

jahmillah sa...

Im so sorry my dear even though you told me the time was near. I have you in my thoughts and will send prayrs your way. I know the hurt is though to bare but you know shes always been strong for you now its time for you to be strong for her. Love is time less and no dimentions soo your love goes on.

Big hugs and lots of love and may she rest peacefully ....

Jahmillah

Anonym sa...

You and Misha are in my thoughts and prayers.