»

lördag 7 februari 2009

Pick me, pick me!!




Tonight is a magic night! My church is having there anual vision ball!

Dress nice, dine nice.. jupp.. Tonights the night I dress up in a tight dress and get served food that I can't eat to much of because the dress is too tight... But I will be beautiful :)

I will add pics, because I have to show off a little.. The dress I will be wearing is the dress that I wore the very first vision ball. Nine years ago!! I was 15 years old.... And the dress still fits!!!!!

I'm so happy :)


So I'm just stopping by with a quick Aha moment that I had the other day.

Tuesday night I was in church and we had an awesome meeting, the air was filled with antisipation, people singing there hearts out to God with the worship team jumping on stage!

I raised my hands to my Father and sung Halleluja. On doing so I started to think, why? I have so many times reached for the heavens with my hands during prayer or worship.. but... why?

Are my hands reaching for higher blessings or just a symbol of grabbing on to God?

Then it hit me.

I've done this before! I used to use my hands in a simular way just a couple of years ago! Not only simular but exactly like that...

When I was in school I would raise my hand if I new the answer!

Today I certianly know the answer! The answer is Jesus Christ, and I am going to raise my hands and show Him that I know!


God bless your socks off gang!!


Hope all of you have an awesome weekend!


Don't forget that you know the answer to everything!!

0 kommentarer: