»

torsdag 2 oktober 2008

Breaking and Entering

"If you need help - Ask God, If you don't need help - Thank God."


Life is an ongoing mystery to me,.. When one thing seems to be going well all Breaks and goes south once more.

I want to live! The way I was intended to live.. Is this it?

Should I be sitting infront of a computer screen at 1 o'clock in the mourning knowing that in 8 hours I must be up dressed and ready to take 5 puppies to the vet. I just don't care.

But I want to care, I want the healthy lifestyle and all there is to it.

Right now I am falling into my all to often visited pit of dispair. The pit I just climbed out of recently.

I want to break free and find myself, enter the lifestyle that God has planned for me, or is this the plan? Am i supposed to be an example of trust in God? I have asked for help and I seem to be getting the same answer - "I am"

What does that mean?

My Lord , My God, My King!! Am I too busy in my very eventfull spare time to listen to what you really are saying?


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. " -Ps 23


Why do I feel lost and very much missing out on the part - Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life ?


Breaking and entering... Will today be the day?

0 kommentarer: