»

fredag 14 november 2008

The broken ones..

We must help the broken ones - live our lives for christ and help those in our very secular world.


These lonely souls, these Broken ones.


--





I've heard this in many preachings - But what do these words really do to you?


What thoughts can come from this?


What happens when you are the broken one?


I can't be broken - cause I have God. I must be there for the ones that are really broken...


I think that we buy into the lie that all is perfect when God comes into our lives.



But when we hear this in every kick off preaching for ministry we start to believe that everyone without God are the only ones who can be broken.





I am broken in so many areas of my life, and I've believed the lie that I'm doing the whole christian thing wrong. I'm supposed to be clean, reborn, made perfect in Christ. Why do I still do all these rotten things in my life.


I know!,.. I'll pretend that I have the perfect life - because I have Christ! that will make people want God.





Here we are with the trust issue once more. Not trusting God that the bible is true and that we have to live a special way for people to want it or for us to not go to hell.


We even tell our kids and youth to be cautious of the world and of secular things so the devil doesn't snatch them away from God! This is seriously ubsurd!! The bible clearly states - Lead me not into temptation. Not deny me the right of a choice of temptation - Why not teach trust to these young ones instead of scaring them from everything secular. the end result of this action is simply 2 things:


The youth that runs out in the world kicking and screaming I WILL NOT BE AFRAID! This teen tries everything, just because of the need to not fear - the tough teen.


Or


The youth that stayes in church scared to even hear the radio incase the devil tries ti grab ahold of them through the speakers! - and when a non-christian enters church they are to afraid that this person will temp them of a life that is secular that they close up and distance them from this lost soul seeking the light. Instead they judge this non- christian to save themselves. - The scared teen.





If we try to live our lives non perfect then God can complete us - He is perfect, we are not.


Then we can have a lifstyle that a lost soul can really believe in and feel a part of!


God loves us even when we screw up - I dare you to open your life and let people see how awsome God is to love and die for a sinner like you!! Like Me!!

0 kommentarer: