»

måndag 17 november 2008

Insomnia


Insomnia - the inability to sleep applied to the general complaint of having trouble falling or staying asleep; insomnia is a symptom usually caused by underlying problems.



I can't sleep.. got to much on my mind constantly.. I sleep about 3 hours a night and that's just not good.

I got my hair done today so that was at least something to keep my mind off stuff at least for a little while. But honestly I don't want my mind off my problems I can't control them that way. Yes I am a control freak and am accually seeing a counceler for it. (to much info)

I guess my confort zone is within the words I choose to say. I seem to be a very open book, but those who know me well would deffinitly say the opposite. I can spill secret stuff about my life but the truely personal stuff I keep hidden away so far I have to dig to remember it.

I think I'm getting the hang of the being alone part though.

Feels good to be on the right track again, looking for that certian someone. Even thogh the road is seriously boring and on occasion simply dreadfull I'm glad that I now have a new goal in life.
Now I'm gonna watch "All dogs go to heaven 2" I just love kiddy movies :)
Maybe I'll fall asleep. :)

0 kommentarer: