»

tisdag 25 november 2008

The real me..

Who am I..? Who is the real me..?

Behind the public cherade, what is it I see in me?
Not what my parents see in me, or my firends, or what you see in me..
I want to be more then that, What are my secrets and what are the things you do not see?
I will not tell my secrets here, yet my mind wanders to places where I can.
Will I find someone ever who will see me and not what the world makes me..?
Will I see the real me?

I love dogs, I love Jesus, I love playing make believe and making snow angels.. I love making people laugh and I feel agknowled by it, I hate boring things and when I can't satisfy that need for exitment I die inside. I need to feel needed and helpfull or I wither away.


I'm scared of alot of things. like hights and deep water, flying or something so small as cockroaches.


I love, like I've never been hurt before and I laugh, like it's the only reason to live. I get more angry and frustrated then anyone I know at least to the looks of it, I'm petite yet I scare my friends when I am mad.


I'm lousy at housework and I hate cooking.


I'm egosentric alot of times and I do believe I'm always right (at least untill I am proved wrong). I like being alone at times and I need my space, I'm not really into cuddling or big sloppy kisses at all.


I have patience untill I run out and I laugh at people when they fall ( I think it's funny) I think it's even better when they laugh too.


I love beautifull things and I only have beautiful friends, If you think I'm ugly it's ok you don't have be my friend.


I do things the "my way or the highway" style, and I'm probably not going to change. I will tell you things you don't want to hear if I believe it's the right thing to do.


I like cleanlyness but my life is not as clean and spotless as I sometimes want it to be. I can never keep my white socks white.. I don't know why but it's true.


My dogs are always very good looking with new collars and leashes that match and nice bowls and beds, because I can't stand ugly or dirty things for my dogs. (and I hate knots on leashes).


I always use a new dishbrush and cloth every time I do the dishes.


My favorite song is "My winter" by Sister hazel and I want to find a man from the lyrics "I'm crazy for this girl" by Lifehouse. I love romance but feel awkward when someone does anything romantic for me.


I like attention and being in the center, but not always.

I hate money and what it does to ones mind.


I love snow and spring and palm trees.. I've always liked turtles but don't know why.
My favorite color is turquios and I think that Pepsi is just Coke only without the secret ingredient.
I have an oppnion about almost everything.




This is the real me.. without the best light or best makeup or anything... just me.










2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey love!
Not really sure if you wrote in swedish or english, but I think it was english, my memory is short.. ;)
Love the pic with the ugly glasses =)
Those things you feel won't change, they will, but effortless and when you look back on your life, you will see them, but probably not before.
You are awesome and yeah you can scare the crap out of ppl, especially me...
love

your sweetie
joy

Cowi sa...

Hej, jag har utmanat dig på min blogg
Kram