»

söndag 23 november 2008

No more guilt trip!

It's amazing the love God has for us.

I've been of track looking for my fairytale ending when I've finally found that I am allreday living my fairytale. Just think the day we all meet in heaven! The day when the father who has cared for his handicaped son all his life meets him pure and without any hurt or pain. Who will not celebrate that day? Or the blind seeing for the first time?
As for me? The fact that I will be able to stand infront of my Jesus and feel completely without fault and completely clean!! To know that the words "Go and sin no more" will accually be a statement and not a comand! I will dance infront of my Father with all of my might and I will sing praises to my teacher who has never let me down!
I hunger to feel clean from all the dirt in my life. I'm not the only person in this world that feels that they aren't "good enough" for Christ.. Even if thats the whole point it still eats at our hearts.
If I only read my bible more or if I told Jesus more often that I love him and want to serve him or if I altered my lifestyle to be more like him. If I turned my cheak more often ex.ex.ex....
My Father in heaven loves me and it's not that he won't see sin it's that he can't.
Before him I am clean and the day I meat him I will be able to see myself through his eyes!!
Now that's a fairytale ending that is true! Isn't that something to look forward to?!
I am saved and not only am I saved but I get to spend eternity without despair and frustration.. without fear or anxiaty!!

Thank YOU Awesome Father!!

Seriously if you are reading this and you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus, Then get one, Tell God right now that you need him you need to feel that one day all the shit that you've done in your life will no longer matter, the backpack of guilt you've been carrying needs to go!! You have been saved and our redeemer LIVES!

0 kommentarer: