»

fredag 14 november 2008

Lead me to the cross

Lord Father!!
Change me! My greatest fear is to misslead someone with my life!
Remind me to seek your kingdom first!
What if I mess up? and jepordize everything?

-

This is an all to often prayed prayer from me.
Half of the prayer is fine - I need to be reminded often to seek His kingdom first in everything I do.
But what if I stumble? What happens then? Well, I guess I make myself some kind of selfemployed savior. I can not possibly screw things up for Jesus. He will make the stones talk in needed. I can't jepordize anyones life with God. But I can deffinitly mess up. But if I know God right he's already planned on me taking the wrong step a couple of times.
So it all boils down to me not trusting God with His own job.
Anybody recognize themselves?

Jesus told me once "I don't need you..... I want you!"

I don't think I even notice half the times I take a wrong step in life --
blinded by my own self inflicted importance.

Lord, make me a servant HUMBLE and MEEK!!

Even though the journey's long and I know the road is hard. You're the one who's gone before me! You will help me carry on! After all that I've been through, now I realize the truth, that I must go through the valley to stand upon the mountian of God.
~ Third Day, Mountian of God

0 kommentarer: